Enter/Exit Vehicle System

So I’ve been trying to fix my enter and exit vehicle system but I have been having issues exiting my vehicle. I don’t know much about scripting and much less coding but if you have any help that would be appreciated.

I have been following some tutorials on youtube and this is the system I have so far

I followed this tutorial for the enter system 🚙 Car System - Enter / Exit animation - Part 3 - UE4 - YouTube

The first 4 images are how my player is possessing the car (Suv). It starts with my EnterCar event that then checks to see if the player is near the car (through an overlap event) and plays a timeline linked to a set actor location and rotation to play an animation (or in my case for now just teleports the player to an arrow in the Suv BP) and puts the player in the driver seat. Then the Suv input is enabled, the collision response to channel is set to the vehicle channel (not sure what this does), the probe channel is set to vehicle (not sure what that does), and then the Suv input is disabled, the Suv is possessed by the player, input is enabled again, and the InCar variable is set to true.
The other system checks to see if the player is in the car, and if so it attaches the player to the car. If not, the player is detached from the car.

I have no problem getting into the car but getting out is the issue. I need to use my Suv blueprint to launch the ExitCar event because the car is now possessed using the car controls and I cant use my player controls. The Suv BP is mostly the same thing but instead of trying to possess the car, it is trying to possess the player. I can successfully get the player outside of the car but he just floats there and nothing can be controlled other than the camera.

Any help is appreciated