Enhanced Input - Controller Remapping ?

Hey all. I need your help. A while back I implemented Enhanced User Input in my game. Setting all the Input Actions accordingly. Back then I only gave the Input mapping for Keyboard keys. Now as I’m close to launch, I decided to add full controller support. So I added the usual mapping from gamepad buttons triggers etc. I had a lot of Input Actions so I made a few of them separate by holding down a button that’s designated for another action, to trigger something else entirely (like button X for reload but hold X for 3s to enable flashlight when on controller).

A few days back I implemented User settings Mapping, to let a user customise their keyboard bindings. It works perfectly. My issue is, how can I edit the code to now also support controller button remapping? Enhanced User Input is already new and there are no resources that directly apply to my case. I know it’s possible to do, I just don’t know how. I’m a little confused on how can I fetch gamepad bindings separately for the same Input Action without affecting Keyboard mapping.

TL;DR - How to combine Keyboard and Gamepad button mapping in Enhanced User Input to account for all changes, without any conflict with Keyboard settings.

Thanks for reading. Any advice is welcome.