Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/ files not compiling

Issue

I have code that is referencing the XMLParser files to parse an XML document to create a robot from URDF files. This code sits in the Plugins/AirSim folder. On simply importing the project in Unreal, it is not able to compile my file die to a dependency on XmlFile.h.

Config

UE: 4.18
AirSim: 1.2

Logs:

In file included from /home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlFile.h:6:
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:12:1: error: expected expression
public:
^
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:10:21: error: variable has incomplete type ‘class XMLPARSER_API’
class XMLPARSER_API FXmlAttribute
^
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:10:7: note: forward declaration of ‘XMLPARSER_API’
^
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:36:2: error: expected expression
friend class FXmlFile;
^
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:34:21: error: variable has incomplete type ‘class XMLPARSER_API’
class XMLPARSER_API FXmlNode
^
/home/simulation/Documents/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/XmlParser/Public/XmlNode.h:10:7: note: forward declaration of ‘XMLPARSER_API’
^

What I have tried.

I tried enforcing clang version to 5.0.0. and the same error came up.