Engine restarts pc into blue screen of death. What to do?

Most of the time just doing things in a project causes my pc to restart and goes into the BSOD. This use to not be a problem until I downloaded Visual Studio 2017. I DONT THINK this project that it happens on has vs2017 on it. It has migrated assets from a project which was a duplicate of a line of duplicate projects from an original project. Another porject also does it too. It DOESNT have vs2017 on it. How do I fix this? It is annoying and really ruins what I want to do on UE 4. Is having vs2017 just a coincidence?

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

When I use UE4 it goes to the Blue Screen when it crashes a lot of the time. I went to event viewer and it says Kernel-Power had a critical event. What do I do about that? Do I need a new power supply?

Can you provide error type and code that appers in BSOD and you specs? other wise we wont know the cause

I dont get an error code but the error type is a critical kernel power event. Event id 41.

Actually it was the harddisk. I ran chkdsk and it worked.