have you tried deleting Intermediate? perhaps recalling a older version of this blueprint from your Saved\Autosaves might help
be-careful and save backups - I’ve lost a few blueprints to issues like this, it sucks - worst case scenario just delete the actual blueprint then load your project, you will have a ton of errors because the BP is missing and will have to do a lot of work to get it to run again, if you are using source control you might be able to wedge back in a working version of that bp
I think I found the issue. I have Child Actor component in FirstPersonCharacter and in that Child Actor component (another BP actor) I have cast to FirstPersonCharacter node with player pawn input. The cast node doesn’t have any execution, but I guess engine still tries to execute it or something.
I fixed it by opening crosshair BP in a blank project, deleting cast node, saving it and replacing original .uasset in my project with the one I just modified. I had to fix BP all over after that, but it works now.