Easy bug to test create a Structure and create a slate color variable then set the colors Alpha to 0.
- Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?
- What steps can I take to reproduce this error on my end?
- Can you post your crash logs and callstack here? The crash logs can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs.
- Are you using a Linear Color struct or a different/custom struct?
- How are you setting the Alpha, are you doing this in blueprints? Can you show me a screenshot of your blueprint setup if so?
Yes this does occur in a new blank project, it seem the color changer in structures is completely bugged for me. as soon as i goto interface with it it just closes it, when dragging the alpha channel to zero crashes the editor.
You can reproduce it just by creating a new blueprint structure and creating a slate color variable.
Log and crash reports uploaded.
Fatal error: [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Templates\Casts.cpp] [Line: 11]
Cast of nullptr to UserDefinedStructEditorData failed
Thank you for submitting a bug report. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here. You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff.