Engine can't find blueprint base classes while debugging.

I went ahead and refactored a bunch of code into modules when I run the editor without debug flags set all of the base classes can be found. But, once I try to debug the game without the editor or launch the editor with debug flags set Unreal can’t find the base classes.

I edited DefaultEngine.ini to get the standalone editor working with this:

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="UDialogueHUD",NewClassName="/Script/DialogueSystem.UDialogueHUD")+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DialoguesGameMode",NewClassName="/Script/DialogueSystem.DialoguesGameMode")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DialogueActor",NewClassName="/Script/DialogueSystem.DialogueActor")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DialoguesCharacter",NewClassName="/Script/DialogueSystem.DialoguesCharacter")

I then took those changes out, since I saved the blueprints with new base classes.

Now, when I try to debug from the ide during startup I get errors and warnings such as:

LogLinker:Warning: Can't find file '/Script/DialogueSystem'
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/ThirdPersonCPP/Blueprints/ThirdPersonCharacter : Can't find file for asset. /Script/DialogueSystem

Is there a separate path I have to notify the engine of to get debug builds finding the base classes again?