Enemy not moving

Hi Everybody. I’m very new to Unreal Engine and in order to learn how to use it properly I started following this tutorial: Unreal Engine Beginner Tutorial: Building Your First Game - YouTube
Problem is at minute 14:00 of the video his Evil Cube attack the player properly. However mine doesn’t. I was wondering if anyone might be so kind to help me. I’m attaching a drive link containing my project so far. (notice the level I’m talking about is the EvilCubeLevel)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hVb9VizRHNBLR4wDdUx-KJYtcbR2QoyS?usp=sharing

Sorry i did not see your project…but have you add a nav volume to the level???

I added a nav mesh bounds volume and moved it until it was green

Nobody? Really?

Be aware that normally people don’t like to download and open files from unknown sources.

I didn’t think about that: it’s an UE project in a google drive so I would imagine it can’t be dangerous. What would you suggest me to do to make it more clear that it’s not?

it’s an UE project in a google drive so I would imagine it can’t be dangerous.

You have no idea and I bet the main reason you didn’t get more answers is because of that.

What would you suggest me to do to make it more clear that it’s not?

If Evil Cube is a single BP, then screenshots of it would be enough. If you’re also using behaviour trees and AI controller, then also those.