Enabling existing Dev Portal Organizations or Products to use the Epic Games Store publishing tools

If you are already using the Dev Portal, but haven’t released on the Epic Games Store, you will see an ‘Access Restricted’ message when you click on the Epic Games Store section of one of your existing products.

If you have not already started using Epic Online Services or Epic Account Services, the fastest way to get the publishing tools will be for you to create a new organization and a new product.

You can find the ‘Create Organization’ button in the left navigation of the Dev Portal:

If you would like to keep your existing organization, or work with an existing product, please reach out in a private discussion (you’ll need to be logged in with your Epic Games account to do this), include your organization and (optionally) product id, and our team can help you. Please note - enabling an existing product may require additional lead time.

When you create your private discussion, please also specify one of the following choices:

• I have an existing organization, and I would like to be able to create new products that are enabled for the publishing tools.

OR

• I have an existing organization with an existing product that is using Epic Online services / Epic Account Service, and I need to enable it for the publishing tools.

Please be sure to select Epic Games Store in the topic dropdown!

Thanks!

1 Like

We have being trying to reach out for private discussion, however, that is broken for us as well. We reached out via UDN and have also gotten no response. When we click on your private discussion link we see:

I am reaching a similar error screen

Hey there - thanks for letting us know about this! While we work to find a fix, please try accessing the same support link in an incognito browser window, and then log in with your Epic Games account.
Thanks for your patience!