Emissive and Opacity without using "Subsurface"?

I made a material for a Static Mesh using Substance Painter.

It has Emissive and Opacity maps for small parts of it.

I already had my material set up and working in UE4 using “DefaultLit” Shading Model and everything matched really well with Substance.

To get Opacity and Emissive I changed the Shading Model to “Subsurface” but that’s changed my entire model to bright white. It looks like a very white mask has been applied over the entire model.
The Opacity and Emissive maps are not working even with this Shading Model selected.

How do I get my material to still match closely with Substance Painter but also have Emissive and Opacity?

I don’t think sub-surface is what you’re after. It would be way more efficient if you created the translucent dome as a separate material so it’s not drawing the whole mesh as translucent. Then you can have the opaque material have the emissive lights on it

Subsurface is the wrong choice for this, you use subsurface scattering to let light partially shine through your model, like a leaf, wax for candles, or skin (think of bat wings for example) etc.
Right now, you told your model, that light should shine through it and get scattered while doing so (i guess, since no color is connected to the subsurface color input, that white is the default color, test it f.e. with linking a red or green color to it).

This here is, what subsurface is intended to do:

You could use masked or translucent (probably masked) or, yeah, make that dome separate.

For emissive, you probably need to multiply it with a bigger number, since glow effects are usually hard to notice in daylight scenes without any multiplier.