Embedded Pixel Streaming

Hi,
I’m trying to embed our pixel streaming in a Wordpress site, but I just get, “Sorry, we could not embed that content.” Has anyone had any luck embedding pixel streaming to their web platforms?
Thanks!
-Donald

Hey Donald!

Im trying to achieve the same: implement a pixel stream inside a wordpress site. but so far I’m struggling on making the Signaling being read by a wordpress web. I have no idea how to do it.

Hey ! Did you achieved it ?

Hello @NC3D and @Thonthonmotion,

If you are still looking for a solution, you can use Vagon Streams - no code, scalable pixel streaming solution.

You won’t need to deal with pixel streaming configuration process, you just need to upload your build to platform, and then you will be able to embed your Stream link anywhere you want.

If you would like to test it, just create an account, and get in touch with our team. :raised_hands:

Hi @Serd,
Am just curious to know if every instance of a pixel stream runs on a full instance of a computer on the cloud or you can make multiple instances of streams run on a single server computer on the cloud (probably with multiple GPUs).
I would appreciate your assistance.

Howdy Anchained!

It’s definitely possible to run multiple Pixel Streams on a single instance on the cloud, but you are limited by the resources of the machine. Adding additional GPUs will definitely allow you to run even more applications simultaneously, but you will need to ensure you have sufficient memory and CPU to accommodate them.

This isn’t really the most efficient method however, especially if you’re looking at larger scale deployment. There are a number of third party scaling pixel streaming options out there, so I definitely recommend doing some research on what may help your use case the most!

I appreciate your feedback @MWillWallT, what is the best approach given I want to host my project in-house without relying on third parties? (creating my own servers to stream content)