Embed a looping animated fbx inside a blueprint that works in the sequencer, not in game.

Hello,

I’m sure it is quite a basic question, but I couldnt manage to make it work. I hope someone can
point me the right direction.

I’m importing an fbx alongside a looping animation and I would like to embed it in a blue print.
It is a butterfly with a looping flapping of its wings and I want to put many of them and render a sequence with them.

I don’t really want to add the butterfly one by one and attaching an animation track for each of them in the sequencer, it would be really time consuming.

For now, if I juste put the butterfly and its animation in a blueprint, it works in play mode, but the animation doesnt work in the sequencer, I believe it is a different way of reading animation based on frame instead of time, but I don’t know what to do with that.

I’ve tryed an option where I activate the “actor sequence (experimental)” plugin and I’ve tried to add an actor sequence inside the blue prind and attached the animation of the fbx in there but nothing seems to happen, I have no clue if I’m on the good track or not.

Any help will be much appreciated! :pray:

Cheers!