Email Verification not working

i try to change my name, it says verfiy account i sent the email checked my inbox and there was nothing i did for the past week and it still does not work please epic help me or let me change my account

Hello

To change or correct your email address please contact Epic Account Support by filling out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information, including your correct email address, and they will reply back to you by email. Please note the support staff are very busy so it may take a few days to receive a response.

Thanks

not sending email plz fix

They are very busy due to all of the Fortnite issues they receive, it may take a few days to get a response.

When I verify my email it doesn’t let me disconnect from the PlayStation network

For anyone in this thread trying to play Fortnite please post your on the Fortnite Forums instead, this website is intended for use by UE4 developers only.

Thank you

Hello. Can’t join my epic games account. Because SECURITY CODE don’t let my in,saying Email with SECURITY CODE was sent on my Email Address. But I am checking my Email Address and I don’t got nothing any none Email with SECURITY CODE. Then i can’t join in my Epic Games Account. Please,Help. Thank You,Very Much. My email address and password are right,but then need SECURITY CODE,sent on my Email Address,but i don’t got nothing in my email address,this is my second account,my main account is cRez.hd and i got problem with my main account. Please Help,Thank You.

Epic is a freaking noob when it comes to e-mails it seems

i need halp

It will not allow me to verify either.

wont let me actually verify it

i have the same

same here…

When I click resend the email it doesn’t send so epic can u please help me.

I dont have access to that email im useing. Pless let me change it

Its working for me but it doesnt tell me how to actually verify the email

i thought too, that i doesn’t work, but it simply mail long sending.

me too, i didnt receive verification mail

Mon compte et perdu

its the same for me too when I try to change my email verification it would not let me change my email address and I am stuck in this situation when I tried to contact epic games they said they can’t do anything about it