Elements

-capsule_main-460x215_Final.jpg

I have been working on my game called Elements for the past 9 months. It is a beautiful open-world adventure RPG about two siblings going in search of Elemental stones to save the world, unlocking magic and mystery along the way. Imagine Zelda BOTW, mixed with Witcher 3 and a little bit of Valheim. Then add local split-screen co-op.

I finally finished my Steam trailer!

Elements Steam page went live today and I’m beyond excited and nervous. Here is a link to the Steam page.

The game dev community has been so amazing. I am humbled to be a part of it. Thank you Unreal for making the tools to allow my and the dreams of so many others to be realized. I’ve still a ways to go, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot wait to play this game with my family and friends.

I will be pushing for a Demo to be released this summer during the Steam Summe Festival. I am creating Elements using blueprints and mostly Unreal Marketplace assets, so I would also love to get this game on the Epic Game Store. Next week I will be submitting my application for an Epic Megagrant. Wish me luck!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little post. I really appreciate your time.
I hope everyone has an amazing day!

Devon

This actually looks awesome!! Looks really polished! Might have to give it a shot :cool:

Well thanks! Appreciate that :slight_smile:

Hey eizzof,

I literally added this to my steam wishlist just a few days ago and now I find this on the forums. Must be a sign? :sunglasses:

Thanks so much for sharing it here on the forums. Super excited to try it myself!