EG Launcher forever stuck on syncing MP content

Hi all,

I’m posting this issue here, as I’m not sure how to resolve this, and I saw under here that we should post here if we are having this problem. I’ve been having this problem for the past 4 days now and would love some direction on how to get this resolved.

It seems like literally all of my marketplace content I have bought is forever stuck on Syncing (see here).

Would it be advised for me to reinstall the Epic Games Launcher?

Note: Not behind a proxy, have done restarts of my rig (its on a SSD though, so maybe the restarts are too quick for the intended purpose of the restart?), not behind a firewall, and have changed my DNS settings.

Update: I noticed it is only happening with Engine version 4.9. If I had previously downloaded something for a previous engine version it shows up fine and isn’t endlessly syncing. I’d like to be able to use 4.9 though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for any help,

• Sinari

4 days later and still having the issue. EG launcher will not sync or download the new content. Out of things to try besides fully reinstalling Epic Games Launcher. And if I do that, I have over 100GB of data to re-download it appears. Not ideal, but looking to be the only option if I don’t get any suggestions from the community/moderators. Not really an ideal fix for anyone to have to do IMHO.

Hi there!

I’m sorry I didn’t see this thread earlier! I believe I have a solution that will shake this loose. Let me try that and I will message you to see how that works. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Stephanie

No problem Stephanie :slight_smile:

I appreciate the response. Alright sounds good to me, thank you very much!