Editor Windows 10 taskbar

Hi, when i minimize the editor i have to click multiple time inside taskbar to maximize it again.

ALT+TAB not work.

Even by placing mouse over minimize icone and click nothing works good.

The only good way i have found is to configure editor in fullscreen.
In this way i can click very fast safer otherwise the editor maximize and minimize too fast between 2 click.

Hi thkiller84,

I was not able to reproduce this on a machine running Windows 10 with UE4.10. I was able to minimize the window and restore it with one click from the task bar whether in full screen or windowed mode.

There may be a problem with your mouse click speed. Does this problem occur with any other programs on your System running Windows 10? Please send your dxdiag so we can test this some more on a comparable machine.

Thanks,

Hi thkiller84,

Since we have not heard back from you in a few days, we are marking this post “resolved” for tracking purposes. However, if you continue to experience difficulty maximizing the editor from the Windows 10 toolbar, please respond with the requested information and we will continue to investigate.

Thanks,

Hi thanks for reply,

You have right i got the same bug with diablo 3 ROS to solve this i have customize the display screen in options to “fullscreen (windowed)”.
Below attached my dxdiag

link text

Thanks for supplying the requested dxdiag. We have tested this on machines with similar graphics cards but have not been able to recreate the issue. However, one of our staff mentioned that there are known issues with AMD Crimson Drivers. They suggested reverting to the previous “Catalyst” drivers to see if this makes a difference.

Since this issue is happening with “Diablo 3, ROS” as well as UE4, it is unlikely the issue is something fixable on our end. Please try downgrading your drivers, if possible. You can also try installing previous versions of the engine (4.8, 4.9, etc) and if the issue does not occur in those versions, than we can revisit this being a bug with the current version of the engine.

Thanks,