Editor Utility Widget Crash: Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h]

Hi.

I have recently been making an Editor Utility Widget in which I create Houdini HDA’s in. I have made significant progress on this EUW but suddenly yesterday when I opened another unreal project at the same time to grab a resource from it, my main project with the EUW crashed.

Now, whenever I try to open the EUW, or even sometimes if I just open the folder that it is in, my project instantly crashes and gives me the following warning message.

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h] [Line: 1077] 

0x00007ffce832c058 UnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffce85b85af UnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffce82048b0 UnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffce82c57b2 UnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00000263b66883f8 UnrealEditor-ScriptableEditorWidgets.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00000263b668cefe UnrealEditor-ScriptableEditorWidgets.dll!UnknownFunction []

I am very sure that it isn’t to do with Houdini stuff as I hadn’t been doing Houdini related blueprint stuff in the EUW on that day, just other setup stuff.
I have tried reinstalling the engine, trying the project on a different machine, tried disabling the editor utility scripting plugins and re enabling them, and tried a new project. I am very confused and would love to know how to fix this, as for the time being it seems like my EUW is fully corrupted with no way of getting anything off it or making any changes to fix it.

I am on Unreal 5.3.2. Any help would be amazing!!