Editor Utility Set Actor Selection State

Hi,

I’m moving my Blutilities over to the Editor Utility widgets but am having some problems with some of the nodes.
I could previously set the selection state of an Actor using the ‘Set Actor Selection State’ node, but this doesn’t seem to work in the Editor Utilities widgets because they don’t extend Global Editor Utility Base.
I’ve tried searching for a solution to this, but the only thing I have found involved using the Editor Scripting plugin, which I’m trying to avoid.
Am I missing something here, or is it just not available?

Thanks,

Matt

The Editor Scripting Utilities plugin is the recommended way to do this. Global Editor Utility Base has been deprecated and its functionality moved to libraries in that plugin. Is there a reason you are trying to avoid using it?

I’m just trying to have as few dependencies as possible. Thanks for the reply

I could previously set the selection state of an Actor using the ‘Set Actor Selection State’ node, but this doesn’t seem to work in the Editor Utilities widgets because they don’t extend Global Editor Utility Base. [HR][/HR]Tour Cat Ba, Tour Du Lich Cat Ba, Tour Cát Bà 2 ngày 1 đêm, Tour Cát Bà 3 ngày 2 đêm, Tour Cát Bà 2020 Trọn Gói Giá Rẻ, Khách Sạn 3* - Nhất Long Travel

Hi! As maffew mentioned, the correct way to do this is now to enable the Editor Scripting Utilities plugin and use the function from there.