Editor stuck at 0% cpu usage and won't launch

Unreal just stays at zero percent usage on my cpu and never launches. I’ve tried:

• launching the editor directly from the binaries folder (several different engine versions)
  • running as an admin
  • reinstalling Unreal
  • Updating nvidia drivers
  • running with cmd log (shows blank and nothing happens)
  • checks for shader compile (nothing there)
  • Deleting the unreal engine app data folder

I’m running out of ideas on what to try. I don’t see any crash report logs to use. I do have a normal log been generated. link text
link text

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? We are having this issue with a few of our devs

I know this is a really old thread, but it’s the only one I had found about this. But just had this issue to the point where my project launched but it was almost like I had no CPU at all, it essentially froze and I had to restart my PC. Running an i9 13900k so something isn’t right. It happened when I changed audio deviced when out of the window and playing in editor. Upon clicking back in to resume after doing so it stopped working altogether (Unreal Engine version 4.26). Upon restarting the project the issue still persisted, so like I said I had to restart the PC, and then now it seems back to normal. Super weird.