Hi Epic team,
I’m a UEFN creator and I’d like to request access to the Python Editor Scripting Beta.
Use case (editor-side automation only):
- I’m building a multiplayer party map “BoxRush” (cow-catching chaos with boss cows, meat-stealing mechanics and a combo system). The gameplay logic is fully written in Verse — a ~500-line creative_device that compiles and runs, verified in the editor log.
- The remaining work is heavy level dressing: placing a floor plane, Player Spawner devices and 100+ gallery props at precise coordinates around the arena. Doing this by hand in the viewport is slow, and Python automation is exactly the intended tool for batch actor placement, asset management and scene setup.
- I’m also planning a Claude/MCP integration for editor automation, which the official “Python Tools in UEFN” documentation lists as a sanctioned use case (“Remote execution of well made scripts or tools, such as a MCP integration with an Agentic AI”).
All gameplay logic will remain in Verse. Python will only be used for editor automation and content production workflows.
My setup:
- Epic account: [YOUR_EPIC_LOGIN]
- UEFN project: BoxRush
- UEFN version: 42.30 (Build: ++Fortnite+Release-42.30-CL-58813929)
- OS: Windows 11
I’m an active creator in good standing. Right now the “Beta Access” section is absent from my Project Settings, and the editor logs show “LogPython: Python disabled via CVar ‘Engine.Python.IsEnabledByDefault’” on every session — so I cannot enable it locally.
Could my account please be considered for allow-listing for the Python Editor Scripting Beta?
Thanks!