Editor Interfaces go black or detects multiple mouse clicks on primary monitor

I have tried both options rolled back driver got new driver and removed geforce experience and thus far none have worked. Removing geforce experience did extend the time i have to use the program though.

I am having an issue that I have seen posted in here but seems rare and no fixes that were recommended work in my case. The issue is I am running a dual monitor setup on my system (specs will be below) after roughly 15 minutes of working in the editor On My Designated Primary Display Only whatever window i have open will detect multiple clicks of the mouse like it is detecting my mouse outside of the editor then back in so it negates any click i was trying to do. This happens in full screen or windowed mode it also happens regardless if it is the main editor or the blueprint editor window. If i relocate the editor or window to the secondary display it works fine but if i bring it back to the main display and drop down menus or right clicks will be met with a black box instead of the text, it also can just make the editor itself completely black screen if i move it to the primary display.

However these issues were non existent on my old rig. It is extremely frustrating and interrupting to have to reset the editor every few minutes. So any help is really needed.

New Specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor
Memory: 64GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

Was a Motherboard Change

Old Specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor
Memory: 16GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

There’s been an increased number of posts in the recent months from nVidia users complaining about the editor UI misbehaving badly. It manifests in a myriad of ways, it seems. Older GPU drivers don’t have those issues.

Have you tried rolling drivers back by a couple of month?

Another proven way is getting rid of the GeForce experience.

Have a look at my post here:

There’s a short checklist that may be worth looking into.