Editor Immediately Crashing on Launch

I just downloaded UE4 4.17.1 and when trying to launch it immediately crashes. I’ve read around at other similar problems and most of them were fixed with a verify or a reinstall. I did both of those and still no luck.

Here’s the end of the crash log:
Log file open, 08/21/17 08:54:04
LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file aqProf.dll. GetLastError=0
LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VSPerf140.dll. GetLastError=0
LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi.dll. GetLastError=0
LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi32e.dll. GetLastError=0
LogInit: Display: Running engine without a game
LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper
LogInit: Display: RandInit(-593682434) SRandInit(-593682434).
LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 14 total threads with 3 sets of task threads.
LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.252842
LogD3D11RHI: Aftermath initialized

I originally read that UE4 editor doesn’t work with comodo, so i removed that for the time being and the updater(?) loads and immediately crashes, where before it wouldn’t even show up and I would get the crash report. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

same here m8
:(:(:frowning:

@Domek_Romek If you want some help you probably should provide some info. Was crash reporter called? Call stack, etc…