Editor freezes when opening my level

Hello,
So yesterday i was changing my level blueprint and i think i didn’t even compile it or did any significal changes when editor just completely freezed. I thought it is just one random freeze and didn’t open unreal until today. Now when i try to open my level that i got the freeze on yesterday my editor completely freezes. Since i have put a lot of work into this level it would be great if there is any fix to this issue

I’m not sure what to provide, so for now i will provide two latest logs from Saved folder and dxdiag, that i saw was asked by someone in other thread. If anything else is needed you can ask for it and i will provide it

Since im new user and cant upload files i made pastebins

DxDiag

EDIT: New pastebin for logs since the last ones were deleted by pastebin moderators
Saved/Log1

Hey there @Budyn! Welcome to the community! This seems like it could be related to a bug I’m tracking. Thanks for the log and the specs.

Does this occur for all projects or just that one?

Hi @SupportiveEntity , thanks for replying and I’m sorry for responding late!

This occur only for that one project and only for that one main level that i mostly worked on. I can create new levels and load them without any problems, same for other projects.

I also tried to change the Startup level to that level to see what will happen and the engine when loading seems to get stuck on not anything specific, other than that it gets stuck at 93% Loading Files. When i checked couple of days ego it was something related to water, now it is random textures.

No worries! It’s a forum so I never expect anyone to monitor it all the time!

[2023.08.04-10.03.46:649][417]LogLinker: Warning: [AssetLog] D:\Unreal Projects\Szop3D\Content\LPGenericPropsSet06\Materials\Bricks\MI_BricksSet05.uasset: Asset has been saved with empty engine version. The asset will be loaded but may be incompatible.

It could be these assets stalling the load process. Are they currently place in the level? Could you spin up a small test level, place one of the mentioned assets, save it, close and try to launch it?

Im pretty sure i have put those materials in the level that is broken.

I created bunch of cubes on another level and placed on them all the materials i’ve seen in the logs, such as BrickSet05,BrickSet01, RoofSet01, RoofSet02, Paperset01 and can load the level almost instantly without any problems.

Interesting! Doesn’t look like there are other major errors in the call stack that should stall loading. Are you using any source control? Are you using World partition or One File Per Actor in general?

If any of these weren’t enabled/set by default i dont recall and highly doubt using these. I’m kinda new to making games so im not even sure what you are talking about : P