Editor Freezes after Compiling Interface Implemented BP

Hello ,
I’m using 4.10.4 , and the problem is simple . I made a Blueprint Interface and a Function inside it . after I implemented that Interface in my Actor Blueprint . Everytime I do a change In Blueprint Interface [input/outputs] and recompile , When I come to my Actor BP and hit Compile … It just Freezes the Editor . I’ve restarted the Editor and no chance …

Hello,

I have attempted to reproduce your freeze, but I haven’t been able to do so.

• Have you been able to reproduce the freeze in a clean project?
  • Do you have any steps we can follow to reproduce the freeze on our end?
  • Could you provide some screenshots of your blueprint/interface?

Hello,

I am marking this topic as resolved for tracking purposes, as we have not heard from you in a few days. If this issue persists, feel free to respond to this thread. For any new issues, please create a new Answerhub topic.

Have a great day

Hi, this is an issue I’ve been experiencing myself. The only way I could manage to solve it was to delete the InterfaceBP from finder, since the editor crashed at startup.

yea, I had this issue and just found that I should delete the InterfaceBP , Compile , and then reassign another interface . it sometimes crashes the editor.

I am having a very similar issue. I created an interface with functions and implemented these functions in two different actors (vehicle pawn blueprint and door actor blueprint). Everything is fine when the functions are called from another actor (Player pawn for example). It works in game and saves as intended.

When I then restart the editor, it freezes at 71% (if that info makes any difference) and all I can do is revert the player pawn class to a previous state.