Editor errors bsods etc... 4.26.2 wtf:< help guys

Hello i have little trouble i fix some problems but still cant open editor… first i get bosd while compile and i fix it, next stuck at 45% and get bsod… i fix it and next 95% this error… while compile i get 6 bsods with error code nfts… and all parts have good temps (no overheat) unreal seat on i7 ,samsung evo and 32gb ram 4000 low pc but work on srls old pc with fx 8370 so… where is my mistake?

1.break

checkf(!bInitializedSerializationHistory, TEXT("Shader type was loaded after engine init, use ELoadingPhase::PostConfigInit on your module to cause it to load earlier."));

2.after load editor

Assertion failed: IsInRenderingThread() [File:C:/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UniformBuffer.cpp] [Line: 355]

UE4Editor_Core!AssertFailedImplV() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Misc\AssertionMacros.cpp:104]
UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::CheckVerifyFailedImpl() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Misc\AssertionMacros.cpp:461]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11UniformBuffer::~FD3D11UniformBuffer() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11UniformBuffer.cpp:355]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11UniformBuffer::`scalar deleting destructor'()
UE4Editor_Engine!TArray >::~TArray >() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:592]
UE4Editor_Engine!FStaticMeshRenderData::~FStaticMeshRenderData() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp:1409]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::CacheDerivedData() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp:4491]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::BuildInternal() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMeshBuild.cpp:299]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::BatchBuild() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMeshBuild.cpp:236]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::Build() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMeshBuild.cpp:125]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::PostEditChangeProperty() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp:3195]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UObject::PostEditChange() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp:342]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UFactory::ImportObject() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\Factories\Factory.cpp:212]
UE4Editor_AssetTools!UAssetToolsImpl::ImportAssetsInternal() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Developer\AssetTools\Private\AssetTools.cpp:2070]
UE4Editor_AssetTools!UAssetToolsImpl::ImportAssets() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Developer\AssetTools\Private\AssetTools.cpp:1289]
UE4Editor_AddContentDialog!FFeaturePackContentSource::ParseAndImportPacks() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Editor\AddContentDialog\Private\ContentSourceProviders\FeaturePack\FeaturePackContentSource.cpp:538]
UE4Editor_AddContentDialog!FFeaturePackContentSource::ImportPendingPacks() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Editor\AddContentDialog\Private\ContentSourceProviders\FeaturePack\FeaturePackContentSource.cpp:491]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FUnrealEdMisc::OnInit() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdMisc.cpp:329]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdGlobals.cpp:115]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:149]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:268]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [D:\a01\_work\26\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Its not just you friend - accidently loaded 4.26.2 over 4.26.0 - should have known this would be the outcome. Cant start the editor. Beginning to dispair with Unreal, can almost gurentee anything you try wont work out of the box!