Editor Crashes when opening Level

When I try oppening level, I am getting a Crash Reporter window:

LoginId:0df395804371f23eb65a38932c3dac
EpicAccountId:c7132fbf08c84b209cd0bd5cab9c6b
Assertion failed: Owner->IsMeshDescriptionValid(0) [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/StaticMesh.cpp] [Line: 2560] Bad MeshDescription on /Game/Sketchfab/pCube480_lambert1_0.Dream Computer Setup
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_ContentBrowserAssetDataSource
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_ApplicationCore
user32
user32
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

I updated the drivers and reinstalled UE4.

Having the same error. For me it seems to happen randomly when importing FBX or adding mesh to level. Essentially the level is corrupt and crashes if I load it

I too have the same problem. Mine originates with two meshes, which used to work fine. Any time they are loaded, whether the static mesh itself, or in blueprints or levels, it crashes Unreal. It seems like your problem isn’t the level itself, but a mesh (that could be part of a blueprint) that is in it. My crash log is very similar to yours, with the Bad MeshDescription and IsMeshDescriptionValid(0) prompt as well.
Other than that, I have no solution. I posted a question of my own, and if I get a solution I’ll probably post it here as well.

Greetings and thank you for posting here.

Just as JLC180 has stated, the concern is related to your mesh “pCube480_lambert1_0.Dream Computer Setup”.

I went to the engine source files to see what Line: 2560 was about and it looks like it led me to the following documentation:

One matter I would look out for is the UVs. See if there are any present or anything that the engine may be expecting to be there but isn’t.

I hope the documentation is helpful.