Editor crashes on launch

Hi,
I am about to release my first game, the only thing left is to test Android leaderboards and in in-app purchases(which by the way, don’t work, and the documentation is not really clear on how to test these), But the main thing I write is that last night I was working on the game in the editor, then next day I couldn’t start the editor as it crashed with the following error message:

“Assertion failed: Existing.Linker->ExportMap[Existing.LinkerIndex].Object==this [File:D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectLinker.cpp] [Line: 107]”

This is pretty annoying to experience just before release…

What can I do to make it work?

I thought I was the only one. I have been having this issue for the past 2-3 weeks. At first I tried migrating all to a fresh project and it worked… and after a week the fresh one started to crash with the same error.

Hey Aron, were you able to resolve this issue? I’d love to know the fix if you already have. Thanks!

Are you all still experiencing these crashes?

Hey,
Im facing the same issue. One of my Widgets is causing this issue. When I dont have that widget in the project and open it, it works fine. But when I import the same Widget, it wont open once I closed UE.

Im using UE 4.22
I have the Actor Sequence Experimental Plugin enabled

Would you be able to provide us with the .log file? You can find it in “Project\Saved\Logs”.

having same problem =

It was a bug in the 4.22 version of the engine, I don’t know in which cases it occurs, what invokes it, but in 4.23 this issue is solved, I could launch my project with no problem.