Hi, while using Persona with Non-Standalone editors in 4.14, the application will crash when trying to create PoseAssets from the UI button within Persona.
Set UI to Non-Standalone (Old) Persona:
- Launch UE 4.14
- Navigate to Edit>Editor Preferences
- In the pop up dialog navigate to the Content Editors header, and select Animation Editor
- Scroll to the bottom of this menu page and click the second checkbox from the bottom labeled Use Standalone Animation Editors
- Close Editor Preferences
- Open the Content Browser, navigate to an Animation Sequence Asset, and double click on it to open Persona
- From the ribbon UI at the top of Persona, select Create Asset, when this dropdown opens hover over Create PoseAsset. The application will pause for a beat, then crash and produce an error report.