Editor crash when trying to open my project

Here is my situation in step by step

• 1 May 2014

1. Me using real engine 4.1, happy with my work, save everything and go to sleep
  • 2 May 2014

1. Try to open my project regularly (launcher > launch > select my project > open)
    2. Editor loading… and crash
    3. Try again => same result
    4. Create [NewProject] and copy all blueprint to this new project
    5. Open some [NewProject]'s blueprint => everthing working fine
    6. Open any [OldProject]'s blueprint => crash
    7. Verify Unreal Engine 4.1 installation => same result

No custom asset other than blueprint are used

editor logs:logs

my custom blueprint:blueprints

Hi im.ping,

I was able to reproduce this and am attaching this page along with my findings to a bug report to be assessed. Thank you and have a great day!

I know you guys are busy over there, but is there any progress yet?
Will it possible to recover my blueprint? Or should I start anew?
Thank you.

Hey im.ping,

The report has very recently been filed and our developers are off work for the weekend currently, so it has not yet had any progress. Once they return on Monday they will continue with assessing their reports. At this time you may wish to start over, as it may take some time to get a patch released.

Sorry i’m forgot that it’s weekend.
Now I’m able to recover my blueprint.
Here is how it done:

1. Delete a blueprint and try open the project one by one until there are no crash anymore.
  2. Modify remaining working blueprint by remove all references of other classes, which cause class dependency loop, and use blueprint interface instead.
  3. Try put deleted blueprint class back (from “ProjectDir\Saved\Backup” which I think it is UE4 auto backup) and make sure that there are no crash one by one.
  4. done step 2. with recently put back blueprint.

In my opinion it might be some kind of compilation or interpretation loop.
Now I have setup a Perforce server to be on the safe side.

Thank you for all of your support.

same happened to me,
thanks for the help, luckily I know which blueprint did this, and it wasn’t an important one