Build version: 4.2.1-2101290
Attempting to open a particular blueprint function by double clicking it causes a crash. I’m able to reproduce this every time with steps outlined below. After encountering crash, I revert to my last timedog restore point and am able to reliably reproduce it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download archive of project at restore point immediately before crash: https://s3.amazonaws.com/limbx/crashlog/LimbxFlyer.crash.1404330109.
- Do not restore previously open assets
- Double click RingManager blueprint in Content Browser
- Open event graph and double click “AddToRings” function
- editor will crash.
- Unzip and replace working directory with archive to reproduce this crash again.