Working with experimental class 3D widget I got some crash from the Editor (4.13.2).
Here is the step to reproduce the crash :
- Open an new empty project
- Create an User Interface > widget class, called “UMG”, you can let it empty
- Create an new Actor BP called “3DWidget”
- Add a component to this actor of class Widget (experimental section)
- Set the Widget class to “UMG” in details Panel > User Interface
- Check the checkbox : Draw at Desired Size
Once this checkbox is selected, the editor crashes if you have a visible opened viewport (Sometimes If you open the viewport of the my3dwidget or the actor is spawned during play / placed in level from viewport editor).
Here is the : stackTrace
In the attached zip file, there are the 2 uasset (actor and umg) placed at the root of Content/ folder
Hope this helps.