Editor crash on load everytime

I started getting this crash today. I’ve used the engine since yesterday and everything worked fine, but today I can’t get it to start. No matter how I launch it or which project I open, it crashes as soon as the editor window opens.

I looked into my project’s log file and turns out it quits with errors DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG and DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. So I updated my drivers, but nothing changed.

The only change to my pc that happened yesterday was the Windows update to build 15063.674.
The current NVIDIA drivers’ version is 387.92. I have a low end GT620M graphic card, but it always did its job and I didn’t overclock it.

I sent the crash report via the crash screen, but I thought it could be helpful to post it here as well.

Hello Eko91,

it looks like the crash you are experiencing is something we have identified and have created a bug report for, which you can find here.

You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Thanks,