Editor Camera is falling when I open a project

This only started today. When I open any project in the editor the camera falls threw the floor and keeps falling. The editor camera refers to the camera that controls the view through the editor port. It does not refer to the player camera. When I run the game everything works fine. This only happens in the editor view. I’m assuming there’s some setting that I may have changed by mistake but I can’t find it. If I create a new blank project with no starter content the same exact thing happens. I hope someone can help. Thanks

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if you find or have found any solution.

I do not know if this is your problem or not but I noticed that I had an xbox controller connected to my PC when the editor camera was falling endlessly. I disconnected the controller and reopened the project and I was no longer falling in the editor mode.

3 Likes

thank you so much!

2 Likes

LMAO, I was about to punch my computer in the face struggling with this issue, until i saw this comment, and realized my hat was sitting on my xbox controller putting pressure on the joystick thats wired into my computer. Thank you!!!

Not all hero’s wear capes