[EDITOR BUG] Empty Level 4.8.3

I am working on one project and whenever i go to next step i get some problem and i need to search internet for like 2hours to fix it.Now when everything is fixed I GOT THIS PROBLEM.

I want to create main menu. And i want to add widget there. Butttt instead of being empty level it acctually creates my player on That empty level. I just created the level and when i press start from viewport, it starts empty level with Player created in the middle of the level. AFTER FIXING EVERYTHING IN GAME, NOW THIS HAPPENS. Headache over 9000

I HAVE ONE PROJECT THAT I MADE BEFORE AND I CREATED THE MAIN MENU IN THE SAME WAY. AND IN 4.8.1 IT WAS OK, BUT NOW WHEN I DOWNLOADED 4.8.3 EVEN IN THAT PROJECT IN THE MIDDLE SPAWNS CAPSULE ONLY(ITS BEHIND MY MAIN MENU WIDGET)

EXAMPLE :

THAT CAPSULE WASNT THERE

remove default pawn from game mode
so you update a post, just zip your project and post it somewhere, so ppl can check it.

Where can i remove default pawn can’t find it anywhere, i am new to engine sorry.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Gameplay/HowTo/SettingUpAGameMode/Blueprints/index.html

Yeah i chosen Default Pawn class to none, and in gamemode construction script added nodes to set new default pawn class and i set it to my player. It fixed my problem. Thanks :slight_smile:

Now i fixed that and now i have second problem my player have properties like the old BP but it’s not :stuck_out_tongue: ANOTHER 1-2h fixing