Hey there, i am trying to edit my savegame file through UMG after I click a button, all pins are fiiring however nothing actually seems to be changing… is there a catch im not getting here?
Screenshot of the BP needed!
First, to edit one? One must first load it. Method would be:
- Node ‘Does Save Game Exist?’ and a branch after to get validity.
- ‘Load Save from Slot’ node with the name input as string.
- Then from the output pin of that load you would cast to the save blueprint.
- From the cast you can then access it’s variables and set them.
- After setting all desired variables then add a ‘Save Game to Slot’ node and ensure the name is matching the loaded save.