My new plugin Easy Console Vars was just released! Feedback more than welcome!
Description: Enables the creation and registration of console variables through an in-editor interface. All console variables (ECVars) created through this plugin persist editor restarts.
- Easily add console variables via an editor interface form
- Auto-reload of console variables upon editor initialization
- Save console variable definitions to a specialized file, decoupled from the default ConsoleVariables.ini
Code Modules: EasyConsoleVars (Editor)
Number of C++ Classes: 10
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit
Roadmap (in development):
- Ability to edit existing variables
- Selection of console variable flags, through multi-select combobox within the interface
- Configurable ECVar file location and filename
- Ability to modify the engine default console variable file (Engine/Config/ConsoleVariables.ini)