Easy chunk based procedural, you interested?

Anyone interested in me doing a twitch stream showing people how to make a simple procedural terrain generation?
It is in blueprints, and it is chunk based and each chunk talks to each other to get heights so they can natch up and not look out of place.
If your interested please tell me, if enough People want to learn I’ll do the live stream.

B.T.W sorry for bad gramma and spelling on phone currently, crap keyboard

Please do, that would be awesome!

Okay maybe next week, if we get more people how would like to watch.
(also because I stuffed up part of it, and now I need to do some heavy fixing)

did you ever get around to this? I’m doing an open world game and would love to know

Sorry HuntaKiller I didn’t know that anyone but whiteknight121 wanted to know, I will fix up my Blueprint soon (1-3 days) and upload it, then write documentation for it. But my internet has gotten very bad lately so have to upload continuously or big files.

Fix up = Clean up ordering, and notes, generally make easier for others to understand.

no problem with waiting, but I’d really like to know! Please do!

I f***ed it up bad, so it doesn’t work to well. I can post it as a basic template, but I don’t know what I have done or how to fix it.

That’s okay maybe if you post it as a template we could fix it

I´m interested too!

Okay well I am free to day so since I see a few people want this it is becoming a higher priority, will have the template posted of media fire and linked here by hopefully earlier that 5:00PM AEST.

Added comments, cleaned up scripts (still not working to well, but is faster).
Attempting to post to Github (thought it would be better).

I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU GIT HUB why you no be easier to use :frowning:

Sorry the github post isn’t to clean, (my first time) but here is it.
https://github.com/Hobgoblin101/Unreal-Engine-Blueprint-Chunk-Terrain-Generation-Template-WIP/commit/c158e33875015930c470fa12ee0af00c4520085c

I chose to post it on github over media fire because then we can chage it over time easyer, and I hope it will be easyer for people to help with it over time.

Hello everyone @Hobgoblin101 the link dont work !

Greetings @NeonXenoFox !

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

I’m so sorry that Hobgoblin101’s link is no longer active. Hobgoblin101 also has not been active in the forums since 2016. I just wanted to make you aware in case you do not receive a response.

Have an amazing day and good luck on your development journey!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator