Easy Anti Cheat conflicts with Windows HID-Compliant Precision Trackpad Drivers.

So, My first issue is that there is no way to reach out to the people behind Easy Anti Cheat regarding bugs that occur in games that use Easy Anti Cheat.

I am using a Perixx Peripad-506 USB Precision Trackpad which has no manufacturer drivers and relies on windows’ HID-Compliant Precision Trackpad Drivers.

Any game that uses Easy Anti Cheat has the following issue:

I can initially use my trackpad to move my character’s view/aim.
As soon as I press any mouse button on my trackpad, the precision trackpad mouse movement input pauses for 2 seconds before I can use it again.
The windows settings have the trackpad sensitivity to highest sensitivity already.
Even macro-ing a mouse button to a button on my keyboard to function as my mouse button input will cause this issue to happen.

From my personal experience testing I am running into this issue with the following games:
Fortnite. Dead by Daylight. Sea of Thieves. Star Citizen.
There’s probably numerous other games with this issue; but it has never happened with games that don’t use Easy Anti Cheat/Use a different form of Anti Cheat. It’s specifically happening with games that use Easy Anti Cheat only.

I have contacted Epic Support about this numerous times; but all they say is that it is not an issue they deal with and that I should submit reports to the respective developers behind the games; I have reported the bug to numerous developers, and they all have not been able to reproduce or fix the issue as it’s caused by Easy Anti Cheat itself on a Kernel-Level.

This makes it impossible for me to play nearly all games that use Easy Anti Cheat with my preferred mouse input method.

Weirdly this only happens with precision trackpads. A non-precision trackpad will not cause this to happen.

I have read on different forums where people playing on different laptops that have precision trackpads to experience this issue too when using their trackpad as their mouse input method.

I am never buying a mouse. EAC should allow simultanious mouse input prompts to be registered by games like any other mouse; instead it pauses all trackpad swipes/movement for exactly 2 seconds after clicking any mouse button.

Please fix.