Early Access to MetaHuman Creator is now available!

Hi !

I just got access to the Meta Human Creator early access… i created my character and all works pretty well… but i am missing the full body… is it gona be added later or is it gonna be just head hands and feets with clothes as torso and leggs ?? I would be really curious to know… because i would love to implement it in my current project, but for that i would need the whole body …not just parts…

I just got in to the tool and it looks really promising for games and films. I can’t wait to use this with UE5!!!

1 Like

Hi! I was trying to export to maya but got this message :
Could not export asset with id 8b41kIMo to Maya because it does not have source assets

How do I download for mesh edit? Thanks!

How do you export the character you have created? I do not see any export!
I need to check the speed ingame!

Sorry, I answer to my own question, your creations are available in here:

1 Like

Try going into your Quixel preferences: Download Settings > Models > MetaHumans set to export UAsset + Source Asset.

For more details, check out the https://docs.metahuman.unrealengine.com/en-US/HowTos/ExportingMetaHumans/.

having the same problem here! Still trying to figure this out :frowning:

images

LET ME IN!!

Loving the new creator however, So far i give it 3 out of 5 stars. needs a lot of work. it feels like each base character has limited range of changes you can make to them. so making them custom is a bit of a challenge. also there is no way for you to edit smaller details only to reshape the face/features sizes. its mainly changing eye color, makeup skin texture etc. makeup is presets with only ability to change presets/color. with a limited range of makeup styles. wish we could apply makeup in real time like blush(non existant) and there are tons of features that the creator is lacking. there is like limited clothing options sad to say no bikini’s or swim wear at all. only seems to have clunky over sized clothes and I can’t figure out how to download my custom characters.

in this image you can see after creating the character it goes very blurry.

but if you open the editor a second time

the blurriness goes away.

I hope this helps ya’ll fix these issues asap. TBH i think this needs to be a downloadable APP and not web based to keep it from being blurry.

2 Likes

You have to signup to get access first.

I have been registered for several days, but I have not received any mail.

give them time. they got hit with thousands of requests. its not as easy as just pressing a button. and they may get to you asap. I just got access 3 hours ago and feel like i signed up as soon as it was open. it so happens i was exploring it when it was announced and before most people signed up.

just give them time to get to your request. its worth the wait.

also make sure you used the right email that is linked to your epic games account. you can check by logging into the launcher and from there check your profile. maybe you made a typo and they can’t find your account associated with the email. i know i have had issues with emails in the past.

1 Like

Ok, online :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone!

4 Likes

Hi!, i’v been waiting for the acces. And i have a question, how long it’s usually takes to get the acces? i’v been waiting the hole day)). Thank you, waiting for the answer and for acces))

Access is by turns, i.e. ahead of you there are many people waiting for their turn to test the tool for an hour. Then you ask for another turn and get in line again.

1 Like