Dynamic KeyBinding System is finally released to the marketplace. So this thread is going to be support thread.
Dynamic KeyBinding System is created to aid in reconfiguration of keys at runtime, with instruction template , keybinding menu system , keyicon mapping and dependency bindings allowing you to start integrating this system in no time.
Key reconfiguration at runtime is used in almost every game and is a very useful feature for game developers, with instructions to follow along for convenience of the user during gameplay is another feature used in conjunction with keybinding. This plugin combines both these extremely useful features and being inspired from the different techniques used in different types of games, adds a great deal of customizations to allow the user to quickly start implementing this feature according to project specific requirements.
- Key Reconfiguration at Runtime.
- Custom Instruction Template, with great control over how the user wants the instruction to appear and disappear.
- Datatable based KeyIcon mapping allows the user to easily map keys with custom icons to display at runtime.
- Manual Bindings, allowing the user to restrict usage of certain keys, until the respective instruction is displayed.
- Internal Bindings, allowing the user to prevent certain keys from appearing in reconfiguration list.
- Binding Categories allows user to group a set of Bindings by Categories.
- Dependency Mapping can be created to perform an additional check if modified key for a given action is already bound to a dependent action. Multibinding group can be used to override dependency bindings and allows the user to have same bindings for different actions.
Feedback and feature requests are greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.