Dungeon Architect

Video of an indoor scene created procedurally using dungeon architect. The ceilings are attached to ground markers (with an offset to raise them up and rotate by 180 to face down)

watch?v=qjLxol2kvqg

This plug-in looks simply amazing!

where is your community spotlight badge :smiley:

You still amaze me with every update :smiley: When we can expect a release for the plugin? Actually I am paused developing my game because this is the only thing I am missing. The random level generation.

Yeah immediately subscribed when I found this, eagerly watching!

Hell yeah, this is gonna be the thing i need xD Have paused my own project because it became way to complicated creating such a system.

This is looking ****ing outstanding. Canā€™t wait for this to hit the marketplace.

This would be ideal to for testing player controls in a randomly generated environment.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :slight_smile:

@TheFoyer :smiley:

@SethPDA Thanks! It will take another two weeks. Plus there is the trello voting process before it is pushed into the marketplace

Cool work!!

Urrgghhhhhhh I need this for a project Iā€™m working on, haha! Great work!

@, me too!

This is OP.

Just wondering how much are you thinking of selling it for?

@, @n00854180t Thanks!

@eathdemon Sorry, I havenā€™t decided on it yet

Added a new Theme Override Volume. It lets you change the theme of any part of the dungeon geometry that lies within it. In the video, Iā€™ve assigned a different theme on the volume that doesnā€™t contain a roof
It lets the designer assign different look and feel to different parts of the map

watch?v=WgYlMelTxXA

Also added the ability to specify staircase height units (which depends on the art asset) and the procedurally generated level will not contain height variations more than that

This is some incredible tool design! If/when you get around to releasing this plugin Iā€™ll be buying it immediately.

I almost canā€™t wait for those two weeks to pass @ !
Keep up the good job!

@Hum, @SethPDA Thanks! :slight_smile:

Added a new Editor Mode that lets you define the floors of your level with a paint brush tool
Enter this mode and start drawing your level

watch?v=0IMmlNTh5Ow

http://i.imgur.com/jfyCqPv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/R4yOYUQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ntxxM1ch.jpg

Also added a negation volume to remove procedural geometry that lies within it

Hi, Iā€™m just a noob and I have a noobie question :slight_smile:

I have an open outside world level I have created. It contains trees, and a cave that I made from some rocks assets. Now I am not sure how to ask this question effectively so I hope you can understand what I mean;

Am I able to place this on an existing level? Could I make the opening of my cave lead to something like youā€™ve made with this?

In any event, Iā€™ll be buying this anyway if I get a too! lol

Winterstone

Great! Looking forward!

@Winterstone Most likely it will be possible. Even if not adding this t you existing level, maybe make this part first, then just copy paste every actor from your original scene and it will work.
@ Iā€™m speechless. This last update makes this tool look even more professional! Epic should really hire you :smiley: I almost canā€™t wait for this to get released XD
Spectacular job!