Dumbledore's office

Hey all,

Another prop - a modular cabinet :slight_smile: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1kOYo

Here’s a couple of new shots after arranging the cabinets :slight_smile:

Haven’t really been much for Harry Potter but the Universal Studios’ Harry Potter ride has an exhibit of his office while going through the line. I can say that this looks very much like what it was being near that actual set-piece. Very good eye on color and details.

Thanks, I appreciate it :slight_smile: I’ve never seen it live but hopefully I’ll make time to do it one day. Cheers!

Nice work! I remember seeing your prop breakdown on ArtStation a while back for the chair. Keep it up! =)

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Very well done so far, loving your eye for detail. Especially on the wooden armoir.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I love it. And i want to see some geometry too.

Thank you!

Messing around with the new volumetric fog :slight_smile: Works really well!

5080801f58a5801d4ff82cfadca6cd9d6da18cd4.jpeg

Just a quick experiment in Sequencer :slight_smile:

Just finished part 1 but there is more to come :slight_smile:

I’m working on a Harry Potter fan project myself. Let’s consider joining forces?

this looks awesome, very very nice! :slight_smile:

WOW. Just Amazing! This is probably a noob question but is this something we could download or purchase?? I’m just getting started with Unreal and I would love to explore every corner of this scene and learn how something like this can be made!! My dream is to one day create Hogwarts one room at the time :slight_smile:

Thanks all! The scene will eventually be available for download but I need to do some cleaning up

I finally got around to adding Fawkes :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!! This is looking more amazing every time!

Hi Ognayn! I have said this before but I’m love with your project and have been following your updates all along as this scene evolves! I am wondering if you feel you are getting closer to being able to make this a downloadable project in Unreal :slight_smile: I keep meddling around the Unreal Engine but only with the generic actors and textures as I continue learning about environmental art and would LOVE to be able to use this as I am also a lifelong HP fan :o PS. I think this already looks spectacular and wouldn’t mind any “rough edges” by your standards since my level is infinitely lower than yours :rolleyes: