Dual-Viewport?

Hi!

Is it possible to activate a second viewport in the Editor to display current game? (Viewport 1 shows the playerview, and 2-4 can move in the world and so on…)

greetings
ganymoe

The down arrow to the right of the play button controls play settings. You can choose play in new window, for example.

Cheers,
Michael Noland

yes, but i want it (like in unity) to get the viewport and the sceneeditor displaying the same game parallel.
In one viewport i want to see the game from my main camera. In the other i want to fly around and select thigs, or just watch from an other angle.

Is this possible? When i start in a new Window, in the main viewport i cant see anything moving, or spawning.

greetings
ganymoe

No it is not possible, the two are viewing entirely different worlds (The ‘play in editor viewport’ clones the world, so you can never accidentally corrupt your real copy of the game world).

However, you can use the Possess/Eject buttons to take control/leave control of your player controller. When ejected (or you start via ‘simulating’), you can move around the game world as if it were an editor world.

Cheers,
Michael Noland

OK, thank you for the information! :slight_smile:

greeting
ganymoe