DreamWorlds : Medieval Village

Trailer: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mnVQq7sh71s

Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…dieval-village

Hi everyone,

This is kind of my first post ever, There is so many things I can say about this project but lets keep it professional(-ish) in first post. I am happy to announce, after so much effort, work, blood, sweat and tears, the DreamWorlds Medieval Village is out. Its released just today.

I hope you will like what you see, thank you to everyone for their kind words and support it means more than you think. As a young developer and one man army this wasn’t easy. I learned and pushed myself a lot, and my only hope that I can get enough support to have the resources to push myself even more and do only better and faster. And bring you something better, something new.

As a thank you for your support and for the honor of the very first step as a publisher to the marketplace, The release price will be 139.99 USD. There will be an update which will add more structures such as windmill to the content along with many more. After that price will increase.

Don’t forget to check my Artstation for a closer look: ArtStation - Kadir Göktuğ YILMAZER

Enough with the small, talk lets get technical:

LONG DESCRIPTION:

DreamWorlds is a Triple-A developer series aiming at nothing but perfection. Creating the next best and beyond is the dream and with this you can open a door to that DreamWorld. Every aspect considered, executed in extreme discipline.

Modeled: Smooth edges, scale, and ratio kept between realistic realms. High Poly for close ups. Highly Optimized for games. Each one scaled appropriately. Pivots adjusted so modular pieces will snap together right away.

Textured: Seamless. Realistic and 4K Materials for keeping the realism at high levels. Even a simple colored object has color variations just like the real world. Each object has texture complexity, high quality, and harmony between their top-notch level.

Organized: Planned & organized, everything named in harmony that even when there are thousands of different instances, materials, textures, meshes, prefabs, etc., all easy to reach & use.

Material&Instances: Parenting system allows you to change thousands of instanced materials in seconds with parameters. MasterMaterial feature gives the flexibility to use POM, Tessellation, as well as many other features. Some Masters included; Vegetation, Cloth, Vertex Puddle, and many Master Materials waiting for your custom needs.

Prefabs: Many prefabs you can just drag and drop to your scene and go. You can always create more structures as you want. Thousands of possibilities.

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Features:

Multiple Demo Maps Included
Hand-Painted seamless snow for winter option
Paintable decals further increase the detail
Photoscan level hand made High Quality Rocks with 4 season options
Instances with parameters to customize
All four season options for your scene
4K Texturing so you can scale objects easily and still have great quality
All Around: Architecture, In-House Props, Props, Decals, Vegetation, Build a complete scene
High quality hand painted and seamless texturing on every mesh
Next Generation AAA quality
Extensive Modularity: Use the prefabricated props or architecture to make it fast and easy or build a custom one piece-by-piece
And many more!

Texture Sizes: 4096x4096 (almost all), 2048x2048 (few small meshes)

Collision: Yes. Precisely custom made for each

LODs: Yes (Smooth transitions between LODs)

Number of Meshes: 322

Number of Materials and Material Instances: 15 Master Materials & 385 Material Instances

Number of Textures: 1,159

Supported Development & Target Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, VR

Documentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDz03MR-kwM (more tutorials will be available soon)

The product has 4 Forest Maps at the moment, and if you also want extra maps i made 2 small alley like village maps and i can send you once you send me an email with your invoice,
Here is the integration video for the additional maps : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNQu8tLUnlI
Please send me an email with your invoice after your purchase if you want the additional maps (2 map, Classic-Winter)

I couldn’t add them to the project because current size of the project is already 23.7 GB and Marketplace Team told me that a few extra GB for the content wouldn’t be good so I decided to send those to people who specially wants them. These are basic maps, in order to give you a start.

My kindest regards to you all thank you for the support, and please don’t hesitate if you have any questions or suggestion

Thanks,

-Kadir

Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…dieval-village

Artstation: ArtStation - Kadir Göktuğ YILMAZER

**Support: **marketplace@magnitudegamestudios.com

Hi everyone!

I just sent an update yesterday. It should be ready as soon as epic gives the green light. So here is what changed/improved:

**+**New Grass Type (with 2 variation and 3 seasonal options)
DreamWorlds-(MV) Small Forest - YouTube](DreamWorlds-(MV) Small Forest - YouTube)

**+**Worn/Weathering feature, allows you to paint weathering/worn effect to any object you want which will increase the variation and deep of the detail further in your scenes. (I will make a demonstration video soon along with the decals) - You have to switch your parent to MasterMaterial_Classic_Var in order to start using the feature.

**+**New Vegetation Material, allows you to adjust the color of your leaves/flowers/ferns/grass and any given Vegetation’s color

**+**Improvements on the seasonal forest maps

This was a minor update however the next update will be huge; New structures, New seasonal materials, New Trees, New Plants and many more.
Thank you for your support so far and make sure you to comment for any questions or suggestion you might have.

Cheers!

-KGY

This looks great and could very easily be my go-to solution for my upcoming project’s medieval villages. Do you have any plans to add stone structures, i.e something like this?

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply. I will be releasing an update which will expand this pack even further and bring new building types along with many other.
Its funny because someone just asked almost the same question as you did in the product page just yesterday:

Thank you for your compliments and for your support!
Let me know if you have any other questions. (I will be more quick this time :slight_smile: )

Kind Regards,

-KGY