Draw debug line - infinity duration?

Hi

Is there a way to draw a debug line between 2 objects with endless duration?

I can draw a line, but for certain amount of time, thing is I need to see these helpers all the time in editor.
I tested it on 4.4.

Thanks

Set duration to 0.

It doesn’t work. Line disappears when I release mouse button.

Tested on 4.5.0

I think, set it to -1

You should probably tick it in the event graph, think the construction graph only happens once

I need it exacly in construction script. I tried to set to -1 but it still doesn’t work. It disappears after a while.

Instead of setting it in Construction, set it in Event graph and use a Tick node.

I can’t, I need it to see in editor when I position blueprint on level

You could use a Line Trace node and set the debug state to permanent. This would achieve what you want though I know it’s a bit of a hack.

Do you need to see it in game too? If not, you could use spline component.

Yeah, unfortunately setting up spline takes more time then setting draw debug line.

ayy lmao

Honestly I just use a Line Trace node and set it to Persistent. I’m not sure if this would be what you are looking for though.

If you want this for more than Debugging methods, use a particle Beam Emitter particle system. Debug isn’t really designed for games themselves.

Is there a way to simply draw debug line or box in construction script with an enable/disable instead of gazillion second or stupid things like that?