DR. AHOMI PvP (W.I.P.)

HELLO THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WELCOME TO AMM… NAME TO BE REVEALED! yes! welcome!

excuse me if sometimes the content of this post gets all over the place, im trying my best at managing it!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK BELOW!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS, THIS PROJECT IS FOR YOU, YOUR INPUT WILL HELP SHAPE ITS DEVELOPMENT!

• WHAT IS THIS GOING TO BE?*

This is the start of development of my next map which will be focused on PvP only. The name of this project is yet to be revealed.

• WHAT IS IT BASED OFF?*

*(This is a CANON spin-off of Dr. Ahomi Zombies series)
**there were only a few people that managed to escape on DR. AHOMI DEAD END so this will drive the story of what happens next, Which will bring all people that were left behind into a combat that will be divided into two teams, * Dr. Ahomi, Red Team | Flamie, Blue Team.

• OBJECTIVE?*
    It will be an all out warfare for the ownership of reactors in which again, depending on who gets more, it will drive the story to the next chap.*

• WHERE?*

It will be a small version of iwo jima with a “What if” situation where japan is not the ones in home, but the german, adding a new alternate history scenario but also making it a fresh perspective but still maintaing the historical essence. Im also adding the hinderburg as a cinematic event that will randomly fall on top of the map, modifying the play area

• Is this a Budgeted Project?*
    Sadly, no. There is only 50 usd which will go for marketing, still I will give my all to bring this project into a good one.
  • THE START OF THE WIP LOG

In this post I will be publishing WIPs of the project

starting with this little reveal (very early WIP a lot of things can change)
`

forgot to add some old wips

2 Likes

little update, testing a ton of color variations for foliage and for some models

1 Like

lowpoly (not final)

1 Like

ADDED LOWPOLY STUKA PLANE FOR THE RED TEAM*

• TEXTURING*

• In-game No Bomb*image

• In-game With Bomb*image

• Final Texture*

• reference* Textures are 1024x1024

• Flamie, character with the theme of the map, She is the protagonist for the Blue Team, She is also the protagonist from Dr. Ahomi zombies series

New mini update
This will be the spawn for the blue team

another mini update
*low poly troop ship added (4520 tris)

Mini update

• new model started, what do you think it will be?

mini update of the model above this coment
it will now begin the UV mapping phase

OLD WIPS

tank finished

This time im not leaving behind PS4 & past XBOX Gen (also old gen PCs that only support DX11)

this is how it looks for them, its not competitor for lumen but still, in my past map I sacrificed DX11 devices for the looks with lumen)

Also, this is without rain enabled

1 Like

UI made by only math to keep a high res on large monitors, heres the spaghetti on the side XD

this menu is to tell the player that he can choose that button (it will not be displayed 24/7, only for specific things)

2 Likes

just a little ss

if you are wondering why I havent updated the post its because i’ve been working on the sound design for it, which well it doesnt have anything visual to show

lets confuse your mind, which one has lumen on, and which one does not?

1 Like

Hi there @AhomiGoi,

Hope you’re well :slight_smile:

Not sure how I missed this project for so long but I had to pop in and say this is looking hauntingly beautiful so far. There’s so much detail that makes the scene feel more realistic. I look forward to seeing the next update!

1 Like

heeeeeeeeeeey, welcome!!

thank you!! also for noticing it!

this small update is about the boundaries of the map, just want to showcase the shader I created, I wanted to make something that doesnt just avoids the player getting out of the map. So, I created this kind of portal/alteration of reality that stops you from going out of the dimension (based on the story from previous maps)

optimized btw XD only 144 instructions and also not always rendered (translucency kills way too many fps)

New asset created

rope texture made for a ship, might give away this texture later this year