Downloading Metahuman in the bridge never ends

I edited my character in Metahuman website, and when I try to download it in Quixel bridge, the download never ends. It goes up to 88%. It starts downloading again. I tried several times, what could be the reason?

I’m goes up to 0%.
::

I’m having a similar situation.

It just refreshes the page so I can’t even download metahuman period.

I am having the same problem. It gets to 88% and then just stops and starts over. Has anyone figured this problem out or have a solution?

Isn’t there an answer to this problem? I have this problem too :frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :confused:

1 Like

I had this issue, it either never finished or took hours to complete.

However, latest UE and Bridge seems to work fine and it downloads, while a little slow, much faster and does complete… maybe a update fixed it somewhere.

VPN!!!

Have this problem too, with latest software ue 5.2.1 and latest quixelbridge

I have UE5 the quixel bridge comes as a plugin and I am not able to download my metahuman the download is so slow that it would take me 2 days to download a metahuman can someone help me with the issue should I use VPN ?

tell me more please

Hi Everyone.
I was having the same issue, downloading started again and again when it reached 70 or 90%. That’s how I was able to fix it in UE5.3.
Luckily, I have another UE project file just for checking MetaHuman and I downloaded one random actor before the problem, Importing Metahuman asks for enabling some plugins I enabled for that project. I downloaded my custom metahuman and then migrated the metahuman folder to the main project file. As expected, it asked for enabling some plugins and it worked well.

Historically this problem is fixed by closing/cancelling & re opening everything. Sometimes you might need to delete metahuman folder in project files, local bridge download location or try installing via bridge in different UE versions.

Sorry to ask a related question…I can’t find this answer anywhere. When I downloaded my human and attempted to add to the project, I was asked which DNA/skeletal mesh to apply. It’s confusing, because I was told a Metahuman should already have DNA built in. So do I select default, or something else? Thank you if you know and don’t mind replying. -Lisa (I also posted the same question in this forum tonight)

i have this prblem to , its goes tp to 63 percent and restart for several times

i think its work when delete all metahuman datas in ue projects