Download failed . Help!

Hello community Epic Games would like to report some errors that is giving me the download and installation of Unreal Engine 4:
First error: when the download I get a red sign that says the server is shut up and they are trying to solve (this is happening to me very often and I can not get download)
Second error: After me there appeared red poster that mistake , cancel the download and attempt to restore when I get this: Error in installation, I was not able to download the installation information . Please try again later Code 0 .

I expect an answer . If possible I would like to explain how to solve or have any other way to download the graphics engine .

Thank you.

I’m from Latin America: Argentina

Hi Dario Pi,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. Thanks!

go to this page and try it if you used wundows. It’s worked, for me