Download Character to Modded Server

Hey guys,

As the title suggests, ever since I have activated mods on my server, clients have been unable to Download their player and dinosaurs to my server.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance.

are you sure you activated the transfert for player/dino on the serv?

if yes then maybe like with official <> unoficial you can’t upload non-mod <> mod :confused:

Thanks for the reply!

No luck so far; I add game-settings to my launch script. However, users still cannot download their characters. Here’s my startup script:

#!/bin/bash
var=$(pwd)
cd $var/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux
./ShooterGameServer /Game/Mods/497086514/EradicatorMod?listen?ModId=497086514,/Game/Mods/499751025/EV2Mod?listen?GameModIds=499751025?TheIsland?MaxPlayers=127?BanListURL=“http://playark.com/banlist.txt"?alwaysNotifyPlayerJoined=True?ServerAdminPassword=#####?RCONEnabled=true?ServerCrosshair=True?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True?MapPlayerLocation=True?bDisableStructureDecayPVE=True?bAllowFlyerCarryPVE=True?XPMultiplier=2.000000?DifficultyOffset=0?bDisableStructureDecayPVE=True?bAllowFlyerCarryPVE=True?StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.500000?TamingSpeedMultiplier=2?DayCycleSpeedScale=0.5?NoTributeDownloads=False?PreventDownloadItems=True?DayCycleSpeedScale=0.5?AllowsNotifyPlayerLeft=Disable?HarvestAmountMultiplier=1.2?PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.8?[COLOR=“#FF0000”]PreventDownloadSurvivors=False[/COLOR]?PreventDownloadDinos=False?DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.5?DinoCountMultiplier=1.2?SessionName="#####” -listen -server -log & exit

Like wazalop said, i’m pretty sure downloading of characters is disabled when using mods.

i dont think is the mod cause on the server i had maded mod for they can still download their char