Don't want texture tiling

Hello everyone,

As I asked in the title, I wonder if there is any way to specify a texture to NOT tile ? Because I’m using it as a mask, with a texture scale, and of course it repeats, which I don’t want. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thak you for your responses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Open Texture asset in Content Browser, and change Addressing from Wrap to Clamp.

2 Likes

damned, I didn’t see the advanced arrow ^^’

Thank you for your quickness and your time :slight_smile:

Can you explain exactly how to find this? I’m having the hardest time finding it sadly. From the default editor I would click a wall, and the attached texture. Currently it is a concrete texture and it is stretching the entirety of the wall. I want it to be tiling though instead. I tried looking for this Addressing category but can’t seem to find anything like it. I was able to do it for my floor tiling texture by increasing the Utiling and Vtiling under a TexCoord. I tried it with a concrete material and it doesn’t work.

This is the tutorial I am following and it seems for them, it was automatically set to tiling from the start, but for mine it is clamping and stretching.

Here it is Lumi

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought I needed to change this in the material and was looking all over for it, but it’s on the texture!!